Thursday, August 03, 2006

1 week and 2 days

Everyday it seems like Noah looks a little bit bigger and even cuter. How is that possible?
We are doing pretty good at night. It is a lot of adjusting but he is worth everything!

You really have no idea what it is like to be a mom until you lay your eyes on your son or daughter. It really takes your breath away and well makes me cry. I guess the hormones are still in full force. To look at him and see both myself and Michael is really amazing. Michael has been amazing too. I love him more now than I ever thought possible. He is such a great dad. Noah did not take to breast feeding. At first I was really upset but now I think of it as one of those hidden blessings. Michael is able to feed him too. We are both able to bond with our little man.

I can not get the pictures for today to download. I will try it again later.