Sunday, December 11, 2005

8 weeks today

Hi Everyone! Below are the proud parents to be! I will get Michael to take pictures of me as soon as I am showing more.
Most of our family is more than 4 hours away so I thought that this would be the easiest way to share the excitement of our first baby! Today I am officially 8 weeks! So far I have been very fortunate and have not had any morning sickness. The only things I really notice is going to the bathroom a lot and my clothes quickly not fitting! I have not gained any weight yet, but you can tell that something is really there. It is amazying that a baby that is 3/4 of a inch long can cause your body to change so much. I also sleep a lot more which a lot of people might find hard to believe (ha,ha). Making it past 8:30 pm is quite the accomplishment anymore.

On the 28th of December Michael and I get to hear the heartbeat for the first time. I can not wait. It will be amazing. I also can not wait to see Michael's reaction. I have been teasing him, with the thought that we will have a girl just like me. If that would happen to be true we would definitely need to baby proof this house. Lets just say I have been known to be a little rough...Ever heard the phrase, "bull in a china cabinet". I think that is how that goes. Unfortunately I am not the best at repeating jokes or phrases correctly.

Well everyone that is officially my first blog entry. I have to say that it is really amazing how you can love someone so much that is only 1/4 inch long!!!