Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Waiting for Christmas to get here!


Only 4 days until Christmas...I can not wait. Get to go down to my parents house this year and both sisters and my brother will be there. I guess some things never change and the kid in you stays because the days before Christmas seem to drag by while the previous months end before you are even ready.

Now for Baby updates. Today I am 9 1/2 weeks along and still feeling really good! At night I shut down pretty fast by the time supper is cooked and cleaned up I find my spot on the couch and sleep until Michael wakes me up to go to bed. I feel so bad for him because usually at night he does not have much company. Well maybe I should not feel too bad because he now has his sport channels in HD so he can watch those nag free.

The Wednesday after Christmas we are going to hear the heart beat. I can not wait! Right now the baby is the size of a strawberry. Pretty amazing!

In the picture you can't really see my little strawberry bump because my shirt is black, but really there is definately something there!